Early Years Teacher (Local Hire)
The MNS-R is a Western-style co-educational school, with staff and students who embrace the culture.
The School is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, dedicated and inspirational Early Years teacher who would like to be part of our strong, friendly and supportive team of teachers where achievement and high expectations are the norm for an August 2019 start.
The areas and key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
· teaching and class management,
· monitoring, assessment, recording, reporting
· managing a homeroom class
· operating within the parameters of the MNS-R policies and procedures
Selected candidates will be appointed on a one-year contract.
The salary is tax-free.
Working days: Sunday to Thursday.
Working hours: 7.30am to 3.10pm (occasionally staff members are required to attend/run events that take place after hours).
- have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Education / Bachelor's or Master's degree with a PGCE
- have a minimum of three years relevant teaching experience in a multi-cultural environment
- have experience adapting and developing curriculum for differentiated learning
- be a native English speaker
- have excellent subject knowledge and be aware of developments in the Curriculum. (The school follows the Australian Curriculum in Early Years.)
- maintain exceptional classroom practice
- be able to promote a well organised and stimulating learning environment
- be able to offer enthusiasm and demonstrate a positive approach to students
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- be able to work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues as part of a team
- have excellent organisational and time management skills
- have strong computer literacy skills; proficiency in Windows, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint